FLATBED DISPATCH SERVICES
A flatbed trailer is a typical open deck equipment that has no roof nor sides. It is mainly used for transporting heavy, oversized, wide and indelicate goods such as machinery, building supplies or equipment. The flatly shaped body makes it much easier to load and unload goods. Searching heavy haul loads for your flatbed/step deck trailer? Search no more!
Benefits of our flatbed truck dispatch services
Deliver More and Earn More
Dispatching starts at just
$200 per truck one time setup fee for lifetime.
1. We understand what it means to be a trucker.
2. We have trucking experience of over 5 years.
3. We keep up with market trends.
4. Relationship with top brokers and shippers.
5. We guarantee extra dollars behind each mile you drive.
6. Easy to work with a skilled dispatcher.
MetroMax Dispatch keeps in mind some specific criteria while booking your loads. We consider safety a primary concern while on the road and make sure the driver reaches on time after taking all the precautionary measures.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
5 to 9 Trucks
1 to 4 Trucks