REEFER TRUCK DISPATCH SERVICES
Reefer freight is any shipment that requires its temperature to be controlled, monitored, and maintained within specific limits. Reefer can apply to FTL, LTL, intermodal, ocean, and air freight. The most common products that require reefer freight are food, chemicals, and pharmaceuticals. Do you own a refrigerated trailer and want to transport perishable and other temperature-sensitive goods?
Benefits of our refrigrated freight truck service
Deliver More and Earn More
Dispatching starts at just
$200 per truck one time setup fee for lifetime.
1. We understand what it means to be a trucker.
2. We have trucking experience of over 5 years.
3. We keep up with market trends.
4. Relationship with top brokers and shippers.
5. We guarantee extra dollars behind each mile you drive.
6. Easy to work with a skilled dispatcher.
MetroMax Dispatch keeps in mind some specific criteria while booking your loads. We consider safety a primary concern while on the road and make sure the driver reaches on time after taking all the precautionary measures.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
5 to 9 Trucks
1 to 4 Trucks
Contact us for a free consultation to discuss how our unique fixed pricing for Dry Van, Reefer, Flatbed can help you save money and keep your truck on the road at higher margin