STEP-DECK TRAILER SERVICE
A step-Deck trailer, also known as a drop deck or lowboy trailer, is a commercial trailer designed to carry tall cargo such as tractors, excavators and machinery that exceeds the legal height limit if transported on a traditional flatbed trailer. Transporting tall cargo on a step deck prevents drivers and operators from having to obtain permits.
Benefits of Our Step-Deck Trailer service
Deliver More and Earn More
Dispatching starts at just
$200 per truck one time setup fee for lifetime.
- We understand what it means to be a trucker.
- We have trucking experience of over 5 years.
- We keep up with market trends.
- Relationship with top brokers and shippers.
- We guarantee extra dollars behind each mile you drive.
- Easy to work with a skilled dispatcher.
MetroMax Dispatch keeps in mind some specific criteria while booking your loads. We consider safety a primary concern while on the road and make sure the driver reaches on time after taking all the precautionary measures.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- 10+ Trucks
- 5 to 9 Trucks
- 1 to 4 Trucks
Contact us for a free consultation to discuss how our unique fixed pricing for Box Truck can help you save money and keep your truck on the road at higher margin